Enquire online or at Front Desk of School on all working days between 9AM to 3PM.
Interact with the Counselor.
a. Register Online/ in-person to avail Counseling and Parental Guidance.
b. Post Registration, a pre arranged appointment can be fixed for Campus visit.
c. Documents required along with registration: Photograph & Report Card
a. For Pre Primary & all other classes, personalized interaction of the family with the Director.
b. For Grade I onwards, an Entrance Test & meeting the Faculty will be the criteria for admission.
a. Interview with the Selection Cell followed by the final approval of the Principal.
b. After approval of the Principal, parents will be notified at earliest for further admission process to be completed within stipulated time frame.
6. ADMISSION FINALIZATION
After completing the admission process, deposit the fees accordingly and submit the relevant documents.
POST ADMISSION PROCESS
7. MEDICAL CHECKUP: Medical form has to be filled in the Medical Department prior to Medical Checkup.
8. OPTIONAL FACILIITIES like Transport, Day Boarding (Pre School to Class VIII) & Hostel (for Boys only) have to be availed Post Admission.
9. DOCUMENT SUBMISSION:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Residence Proof
- Medical Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photographs of Father, Mother and child
- Copy of Passport for Foreign Nationals
- For middle classes – previous year Progress Card and Merit Certificate
10. On the first day of school, the child has to report in complete School Uniform along with the School Kit.